The Play Farm is Cheltenham’s premier indoor softplay centre, for children aged 0-12 years (maximum 148 cm’s in height), based in Cheltenham Spa. It’s the ideal place for your children to come and muck about whilst you can relax and pig out from the “dairy cafe” and enjoy their great selection of quality food, drinks and service whilst in comfortable and relaxing farmyard surroundings.
They also cater for children’s birthday parties, taking the strain out of the special day.
A change in ownership (Nov ‘17) has brought an extensive investment to The Play Farm in 2018. They have substantially extended the size of the Play Frame and added 130% of extra space for toddlers to enjoy. There has been a change for the babies and crawlers too, as they now have an additional 60% of space in which to move freely. There are also added new sensory features and newly replaced and modernised flooring and furniture. The Play Farm has truly been given a new lease on life that your little ones deserve. Come and see for yourself!
They ensure that all equipment is kept clean and tidy, plus the open layout has plenty of seating means parents can readily keep an eagle-eye on what their little tykes are up to. The venue is available for hire for a range of functions and events, with birthday party packages to make your child’s next birthday extra special. They have a fully functioning restaurant and café with adult and child menus. Regardless of your child’s play needs, Play Farm has something to entertain everyone.
Did You Know?
– VIP Exclusive Parties have seen the price reduced, and now start at just £300 (was £450 previously)
– Parties can now have Themed Tableware for £1/head (think Superheroes, Unicorns, Paw Patrol etc)
– They offer 20% discount on the NCP car park (just ask staff to stamp your ticket)
– They have a digital loyalty scheme, start earning Freebies after just your 5th visit
– Twins are charged at half price (one twin)
– They offer a 10% discount for NHS, Military and Emergency Services staff
– Every second Sunday they have an Autism morning from 9am-10am
– Every Monday morning (Term-time) is Toddler morning with admission at £3.50 for Adult & Child
– Adult admission of £1 is refunded when spending £10> at the cafe
– Tea-Time specials are available at £6.50 in Term-Time (Admission plus Hot/Cold Meal)
– Our sausages are premium Cumberland, with >90% pork content and are grilled, not fried!
– They’ve introduced Soy Milk and other alternatives in the cafe, so the Lactose intolerant can still enjoy those Lattes!
– They have a proper “Free-From” selection, catering for all
Top line responsibilities: Reception/Diner/Bar/Lanes Salary/hourly pay: Hourly Rate plus great benefits! How to apply:...
Top line responsibilities: Making coffee to high standards, following recipes and routines, delivering world-class...