The Play Farm is Cheltenham’s premier indoor softplay centre, for children aged 0-12 years (maximum 148 cm’s in height), based in Cheltenham Spa. It’s the ideal place for your children to come and have some active fun whilst you unwind in comfortable and relaxing surroundings. Enjoy quick service dining from their cafe with stone baked pizza, gourmet hot dogs and loaded nachos, drinks, all with a friendly service.
With numbers limited per two hour session, customers can enjoy the venue in calmer surroundings, meaning more space for the kids to let off steam and a more relaxing time for the parents/carers. Advance booking is therefore advised during peak times! Book your visit here now.
They also cater for children’s birthday parties, taking the strain out of the special day.
Following new ownership, they have substantially extended the size of the Play Frame and added 130% of extra space for toddlers to enjoy. There has been a change for the babies and crawlers too, as they now have an additional 60% of space in which to move freely. There are also sensory features and newly replaced and modernised flooring and furniture. The Play Farm has truly been given a new lease on life that your little ones deserve. Come and see for yourself!
They ensure that all equipment is kept clean and tidy with periodic cleans between sessions, plus the open layout has plenty of seating means parents can readily keep an eagle-eye on what their little tykes are up to. The venue is available for hire for a range of functions and events, with birthday party packages to make your child’s next birthday extra special. They have a fully functioning restaurant and café with adult and child menus. Regardless of your child’s play needs, Play Farm has something to entertain everyone.
Did You Know?
– VIP Exclusive Parties have seen the price reduced and now start at just £250!
– Parties can now have Themed Tableware for £2.50/head (think Superheroes, Unicorns, Paw Patrol etc)
– They offer 20% discount on the NCP car park (just ask staff to stamp your ticket)
– They offer a 10% discount for NHS, Military and Emergency Services staff
– They host baby music sessions at 10am every Monday and Thursday, Disco Tots every Friday morning (9:30-11:30 term time) and have a Big Kids Boogie Friday’s after school
– Every second Sunday they have an Autism morning from 9am-10am
– They host SEND Friendly sessions from 9am-10am every Sunday
– Adult admission is £3.20 off peak/£3.50 peak
– Tea-Time specials are available at £7.50 in Term-Time (Admission plus Hot/Cold Meal)
– Great selection of paninis and sandwiches
– Alternative milks include soy, coconut and oat, so the Lactose intolerant can still enjoy those Lattes!
– They have a proper “Free-From” selection, catering for all
Join the Phomily! Working at Pho is more than a job, it’s a career. We are currently looking for a Chef who shares...
Join the Phomily! We look for waiters and waitresses who share our passion for hospitality! What we offer our Waiters /...
Join the Phomily! Working at Pho is more than a job, it’s a career. We are looking for Assistant Managers who can be...
Nando’s is on the search for Back of House Nandocas (what they call their Team Members) to join them! The role of...
Nando’s is on the search for Front of House Nandocas (what they call their Team Members) to join them! The Role...