With the recent government announcement that retail shops are soon allowed to open, we are absolutely delighted to welcome the return of Urban Outfitters and Luke 1977, who will both open their Cheltenham stores from Monday June 15th.
Each store is following the safety guidelines set in place by the government, taking extra care to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for all its customers and staff.
Measures in place for both venues re-opening include:
- A queuing system to remind and encourage people to keep 2m apart
- Additional and regular cleaning focusing on main touch points throughout the store
- Plexi-glass sneeze guards at the cash desk and hand sanitiser for use before/after using a card machine
- Card/contactless payment only
- In addition, Urban Outfitters offers a “Pavement Pick Up” service for any preordered goods.
While you’re in town shopping, don’t forget you can also order food and drink to takeaway at Creams Cafe, Five Guys, and SOHO Coffee Co.
You can also order Nando’s in advance via their app, as a ‘click and collect’ option or via Deliveroo.
Opening hours w/c 15 June:
Urban Outfitters and Luke: Mon – Sat 10am – 6pm; Sun 11am – 5pm
Creams Cafe: Sun – Thu 12 – 11pm; Fri – Sat 12 – 11pm (or until midnight via Deliveroo, Just Eats and Uber Eats)
Five Guys: Mon -Thu 12 – 9pm; Fri – Sat 12 – 10pm; Sun 12pm – 9pm
Nando’s: Open for click and collect via app or Deliveroo only
Tesco: 6am – midnight every day
Wilko: Mon-Sat 8am-6pm; Sun 10.30am -4.30pm