Cineworld is excited to introduce their brand-new Cinesaver ticket. Visit Cineworld on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday to see any film for just £5.99 (plus 95p booking fee if you book online).
You can upgrade your visit to one of our premium formats including IMAX, 4DX, ScreenX or Superscreen for a small uplift.
With plenty of exciting new releases out now, it’s a great time to plan a visit and make use of our new discounted cinema tickets every Monday to Wednesday. From the choco-tastic Wonka, the rousing musical The Color Purple, the moving drama All Of Us Strangers, the dazzling Oscar nominee Poor Things, the family animation Migration (released February 2nd), and much more, what will you see on your inaugural Cinesaver visit at Cineworld?
Terms and Conditions
- “Cinesaver” discounted ticket price available on all films before 5pm, Monday to Wednesday. Excludes holiday periods (school holidays and bank holidays).
- Price subject to change.
- Discounted ticket price varies from cinema to cinema – see Cineworld.com or check in-cinema for price details.
- Cinesaver tickets may be purchased online or in-cinema. Please note that, where tickets are booked online, a booking fee of 95p (95c for Ireland) per person for whom a seat is booked is payable. If customers do not wish to pay a fee of 95p/95c per person it is possible to purchase tickets in person at the cinema where this fee will not apply.
- Offer excludes certain titles and dates as specified.
- Offer applies to standard 2D tickets. Uplift charges for 3D, Screen X, IMAX, Superscreen and 4DX if applicable, are payable. Offer excludes event cinema.
- Offer applies to standard seating only. VIP/premium seating excluded.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Cineworld reserves the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time, without prior notice.
- Promoter: Cineworld Cinemas, 8th Floor Vantage London, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9AG, Adelphi Carlton Limited (trading as Cineworld Cinemas), with registered office at 8th Floor, Block E, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland.