A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an energetic Store Manager at our beautiful SOHO store located in the popular Brewery Quarter in the heart of Cheltenham.
Our Store Managers are the driving force of SOHO and the key to our success, by creating and maintaining exceptional environments for their team and their customers. They are role models who consistently go above and beyond with their customer service and inject enthusiasm into all that they do with great passion for our delicious food and triple-certified coffee.
Accountable for targets set by their Area Manager and championing their teams to ensure SOHO brand standards and high product quality are met and delivered every time, they are dynamic leaders who constantly encourage their teams to be successful, through close support and development.
This store is full of potential for a Manager with small unit experience to really make it their own; if you have the determination to succeed, then we would love to hear from you!
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- Excellent management training programmes
- Sociable working hours
- Uniform provided
- Free hot drinks during shift
- 40% discount on staff meals during shift
- 3% Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
Hours & Pay
- Full Time; 40 hours per week
- Shifts between 07:00-18:00 Monday-Saturday and 08:30-17:00 Sundays
- Salary Depending on Experience
- 28 Days Holiday per year, with increase after 5 years’ service
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org