Come and join the 28th Top 100 Best Large Companies to work for!
We are opening our newest baby in The Brewery Quarter and are looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join us. Founded by Writer and TV Presenter Nisha Katona, Mowgli started in the family home and we want you to feel right at home with Mowgli too.
We are hoping to find someone who can prepare, cook and present food quickly and efficiently to our award-winning Mowgli standard, and most of all, keen to progress through the company and take their career further. We offer careers, not just jobs and have clear progression plans outlined in our Mowgli Career Tree. We have Head Chefs who started with us as KPs and now run their own kitchen in some of the best cities in the UK!
As a Junior Sous Chef, we are looking for:
- A great contributor who can work in a team and on their own,
- Confidence with all kitchen equipment and a keen eye to identify any maintenance issues to the management,
- Flexibility and knowledge to work on different sections,
- A passion for wanting to be involved and contribute at team meetings and support the fellow team with tasks given by the FOH and management team,
- And finally a huge appetite for progression!
We want to keep our teams gleaming and fresh just like the ingredients in our kitchens so we strive to ensure a fantastic work life balance is retained. We didn’t win the 28th best place to work in the UK for no reason… so here are few:
- 30 days paid holiday with enhanced family leave,
- Access 40% of your wage earned before payday,
- Have your birthday and your child’s first day of school off,
- Getting a puppy? Welcome them properly to their new home and enjoy a flexible working week the week after while they settle in!
- The chance to go on life changing trips to India,
- An invitation to our annual Summer Party, Mowgli Fest! Don’t worry – We close all sites so no one misses out!
- Guaranteed Christmas Eve evening, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day off.
- 100% of all service charge and tips earned boosting your wages!