Nando’s is on the search for Front of House Nandocas (what they call their Team Members) to join them! The Role of a Front of House Nandoca is simple… to create unforgettable customer moments and feelings to leave them wowed and want them coming back for more.
What I do
“I make our guests feel valued as part of our family by creating a fun and relaxed environment for them to enjoy. It’s up to me to make sure our guests leave feeling happy, having had a really positive Nando’s experience.”
- I give a warm welcome to our guests and make them feel at home
- I serve customers efficiently at the till – understanding and meeting their needs
- I serve amazing food to Nando’s high standards that make our guests feel fired up and wowed by the experience
- I bring amazing food and drink to the table and make sure our customers have everything they need
- I manage the takeaway customer experience
- I set up, maintain, hand over and close down a clean, safe and fully operational restaurant floor
- I handle deep cleaning to Nando’s high standards
- I follow all fire safety, health and safety, food hygiene and restaurant security measures
There are loads of perks to being a part of their Front of House team:
- a free meal on every shift you work
- a great discount platform
- discount on Nando’s for you and your friends (40% Mon-Thurs, 20% Fri-Sun)
- regular regional parties and events
To join them apply here today!
“At Nando’s, everyone is welcome. Inspired by our Southern African heritage we know and value the richness that diversity brings to Nando’s. We’re committed to creating an inclusive and respectful culture for all; including our existing and future Nandocas, partners and suppliers, customers and the communities we are a part of. We deliberately work hard to create an environment where every individual is valued, respected and can ﬂourish regardless of who they are, their background or outlook on life.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of individuals and will consider any reasonable adjustments in order to enable candidates to perform as well as possible during the recruitment process.”