Creams Café is an Italian Gelato Dessert parlor serving Waffles, Crepes, Milkshakes, coffee, cakes and amazing Gelato Ice Cream.
As the UK’s leading dessert parlor, we are looking to recruit a highly-motivated Manager for its Cheltenham restaurant. Great people skills and communication skills are key to this role, the person we are looking for will need to have energy, can think on their feet and bring fun to the workplace as well as provide excellent customer service in a fast-moving environment.
As an ambitious Store Manager, you will have a keen eye for detail, have strong financial acumen as well as sales building skills, and can demonstrate these through your recent role successes. Ideally an established General or Assistant Manager in a large busy operation. We are looking for a manager who is passionate about delivering great customer service.
If you have the passion to be guest-obsessed, are driven to deliver exceptional standards and relish the challenge of taking on this store which has the potential to go from being great to outstanding, then please get in touch.
The role opportunity!
You’ll be responsible for managing and training your team to consistently deliver attentive customer service, whilst meeting your business targets. Your attention to detail means that you’re on top of every element of running your business from front of house and kitchen, through to staffing, stock control, Health & Food safety, entertainment, local marketing, finance and much more
As the Store Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, training and developing your team to achieve their personal best.
- Leading positively by example.
- Setting targets with clear standards and timescales.
- Actively marketing and promoting your business.
- Developing your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service, anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
As the Store General Manager, you must be:
- A Hands-on experienced operator with a hospitality / restaurant background
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- The leading team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you
- Possess a desire to excel in everything you do.
- Enjoy the buzz of a fast-paced environment
- Financially savvy, able to discuss P&L details and achievements in sales growth and incentive delivery
What we offer:
Due to the nature of the business our peak times tend to be towards the end of the week and the weekend. Therefore, flexibility in work patterns would be expected. The right candidate can expect at least the following:
- Fun, vibrant working environment
- Variety in the daily routine
- Competitive salary
- Achievable bonus structure
- Challenged and stretch to develop your operation
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now with a covering letter and CV, interviews being held very soon
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £25,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Employee discount
- Store discounts
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
- budget control: 1 year (preferred)
- restaurant management: 1 year (preferred)
Does this sound like the role for you? Email Alberto Ramos at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV – interviews being held very soon.